By confirming your order you accept the following
Terms and Conditions:
- Our prices are subject to change – Promotional terms only apply in the period stated for the promotion. Charges for delivery are included in the stated product price.
- Whilst The Real Firewood Company will try to ensure that prices on the web site are accurate, we are not responsible for errors that may occur. If we discover any errors in the price of goods before we accept your order, we will notify you as soon as possible and give you the option to re-submit your order at the correct price or cancel the order. The price of all goods and services advertised are inclusive of any applicable UK taxes including VAT.
- All goods are subject to availability.
- Any goods, services or information displayed on this web site should not be regarded as an offer, invitation, solicitation, advice or recommendation to buy a product or services on the web site.
- Any e-mail or other electronic acknowledgement by us of receipt of an order placed by you does not constitute legal acceptance by The Real Firewood Company of your order. All orders are subject to approval by us.
- When processing your order, the information provided will be subject to credit and fraud prevention checks.
- No warranties or representations are made about any goods other than as expressly contained in this website.
- If goods are found to be faulty, please contact a member of our customer service team on 0845 3668535.
- The Real Firewood Company’s liability for any injury, damage or loss, in particular consequential loss, arising from the use of any goods purchased via this web site, or from the transaction itself, is hereby excluded. Any injury, damage or loss arising directly from the negligence of The Real Firewood Company or any of its agents will be limited to a refund of the value of the goods purchased, together with any delivery charges paid.
- Because The Real Firewood Company use PayPal for all online purchasing, your financial details are never actually shared with us. All transactions take place on the PayPal website which in turn means that your sensitive information is kept private and you are more protected against fraud. While all reasonable care is taken to protect the confidentiality of your credit card details, The Real Firewood Company cannot be liable if, through no fault of its own, these details are intercepted and used by third parties.
- If payment is made by any of the following: MasterCard, Maestro, Visa, Visa Electron, American Express, Solo and Direct Debit the transaction will be handled by PayPal’s secure “Website Payments Standard” web pages. On completion of your purchase you will be returned to The Real Firewood Company website safe in the knowledge that your payment is being handled by PayPal.
- If an order is cancelled or turned away (order not accepted) while the goods are in transit then a delivery charge of £100 will be charged to the customer.